dimanche 28 juin 2009

Time, goes by, so slowly...


I am alive.
I survive.
Slowly I am making my way in the society.
Slowly I am building my new routine.
However, I still feel like I am desperately waiting for something more.

PS. I have no regrets to use a song of Madonna instead of Michael J. He wasn't happy, he wasn't bringing anything to music, he wasn't becoming more handsome... His life was going down and down and down... Can I say it was the best thing it could happen to him?

2 commentaires:

  1. You can say it, mais c'est frette.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Micheal Jackson is dead, from Jon Lajoie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU&feature=PlayList&p=8C71C2E2A2331354&index=0&playnext=1
    I am late according to my brother because I discovered this guy as an humorist this week, but God he is better then the time he was "l'anglo de L'Auberge du Chien Noir" !

    RépondreEffacer